Friday, August 31, 2007

08/31/07 - Daily Progress Report

Well, it's the last day of the month. August has been my worst income producing month since I started tracking my earnings in May. I think the main reason for this is that we went away on a lot of trips in August. I spent more time vacationing than earning!

Well, tomorrow begins September with a clean slate. Don't you just love fresh beginnings? My kids will start school on Wednesday 9/5/07. The two older girls will be in school daily until around 3pm. The youngest will be in school three days a week until 1pm. So, this will give me a lot of extra time to earn, earn, earn!

I am determined not to let my poor performance in August affect my thinking. I'm sticking to my original goal of $1,000 per month!


Today's Income: $1.03
Cash Crate: $ .16
Ad Revenue: $ .10
Associated Content Perf. Bonus: $ .77


Today's Expenses: