Thursday, September 6, 2007

09/06/07 - Daily Progress Report

Thanks to everyone who responded about the cost vs. benefit of keeping an extra refrigerator. I think I am convinced that I'd like to keep it. I'll need to discuss it with my husband.

I do still have the table to sell. I have it listed on Craigs list but I really need to add a photo to the listing to increase the chances of selling it. I'm going to try to do that today.

It is my husband's brother's birthday today and we are going out to dinner to celebrate. Luckily we have a gift card for him that my husband earned from points from something (credit card or Coke rewards, I'm not sure which), so that's good.

Also, made two Chicken Pot Pies with the leftover rotisserie chicken from last night's dinner, so that was frugal. :)

Today's Earnings: $ 2.09

Ad revenue: $ 1.09
Cash Crate: $1.00