Saturday, January 19, 2008

1/19/08 - Daily Progress Report

My three daughter's had a birthday part to go to today. Luckily I was able to re-gift several nice toys that my daughter's had received for either their birthday or Christmas that they didn't need or want. So we didn't need to spend any money and we were able to give 3 nice, new, appropriate presents to the birthday girl.

I also did a return of a gift that I had received for Christmas and have a merchandise credit that I will use later this year to buy a gift for my sister for her birthday.

So I think I managed not to spend any money today.

I must admit though that I have not been tracking all of my expenses daily, which I had planned to do (as outlined in the steps of the Your Money Or Your Life program). This sounds like an excuse, and maybe it is, but it seems odd to start in the middle of the month, so I plan to start tracking everything to the penny starting Feb 1st.

I'm also a few days behind in posting my earnings. So here's the update since my last earnings posting:

Earnings:
Associated Content: $1.20
Babysitting: $45
Rebate: $5
Returns: $10.50
Ad Revenue: $ .98
TOTAL: $71.68