Monday, January 28, 2008

1/28/08 - Daily Progress Report

Well, I'm gearing up for February 1st - Planning to start tracking every cent that comes into or goes out of my life. Going to give it a try for at least a month. This is going along with the "Your Money or Your Life" program. I did give this a try many months ago - and it was A LOT more difficult than I had anticipated.

Also gearing up for my 40th birthday this weekend. :( Yeah - can't say I'm too excited about turning 40. I think my life should be in better shape by this age. I have weight to lose, debts to pay off, and things to save for. But, I'm on the right track, so I guess things could be worse.

That reminds me of a great blog post I read recently (can't remember which blog, sorry!). It was about learning to be content as the best way to keep from overspending. I think this is SOO true! Learning to be content is definitely on the top of my list of things to work on. And I do have a lot to be content about! Great family, good friends, nice home - the list goes on and on.

I just have to remember to keep remembering that! :)