Monday, February 11, 2008

Good Deals This Month

Here are a few good deals (free!) that I am taking advantage this month. I am stocking up on these items to give as gifts (or little "add-ons" to gifts) or as stocking stuffers or extras in the Easter basket.

Staples:
- Package of 8 Staedtler Colored Permanent Markers - $12.99 (free after rebate)
Purchase at Staples between 2/3/08 and 2/9/08 then submit rebate on line. (Whoops, just realized that it's too late to take advantage of this now. I purchased on 2/9.)

Walgreens:
- Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner, or Masque - up to $4.29 (free after rebate)
- Softsoap Spa Radiant Body Wash - up to $4.49 (free after rebate)
- Mennen Speed Stick Deodoarant - up to $3.99 (free after rebate)
Purchase items at Walgreens between 1/25/08 and 2/23/08. Residents of Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Tennessee can submit rebates on line at www.walgreens.com. Residents of other states must complete rebate form from the EasySaver cataglog available at Walgreens. Choose to get your rebate in the form of a Walgreens gift card and get a 10% bonus!)



I figure that every little bit helps and you can't beat free! Earlier this month I already got some Garnier Nutritioniste facial cleanser, Garnier Nutritioniste moisturizer, Fructis shampoo, and now Fructis conditioner, all for free (after rebate). Then I got a free sample of some Lacoste Pink perfume in the mail. I am adding all these items that I got for free to the birthday gift I'm giving to my sister (a sweater). She will enjoy these items and it will make my small sweater gift into a whole bag of fun stuff for her!