Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yesterday's Income/Spending

SPENDING:

$??? - Fancy Dinner Out for my 40th birthday(my husband earned a reward dinner at work, so he will be able to expense our dinner! Good thing too as the bill came to $219!! which did include a ridiculously priced $69 bottle of wine. We did have a drink at the bar and tipped the valet which won't be reimbursed. So I'll have to find out the exact amount of all this. And now that I think about it, I guess I have to count the entire meal cost as spending and when we get reimbursed it will count as income.)
$40 - Babysitter for evening out
$4 - Tip for valet

INCOME:
None today (though I do have 3 items on ebay and 2 currently have bids for a total of $44.50 so far, but I guess I can't count these earnings until the auction ends and I actually get the money.)