Monday, May 26, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange

One of the (few) things that I have done right lately is to sign up for Revolution Money Exchange.

They are running a special where they will give you a free $25 just for signing up! It's great!

If you haven't heard of RME, it is very similar to Paypal (but without fees). Basically it is an on line payment service.

With their special, you sign up for free and they transfer $25 immediately into your RME account. To sign up you need to give them your email address, name, address, phone, and social security number. That's it. Then you get the $25 in your account which you can use to buy something on line immediately! Or, you can give them your bank account information and have the money transferred into your bank account.

I signed up and had my husband sign up and we each got $25. Then I had the $50 transferred into our bank account. A nice free snowflake!

And if you use the RME link in my side bar when you go to sign up, I will get $10 for each person I refer.

I think it's a great deal!