Saturday, June 28, 2008

Adsense Check!

Yeay! Finally got my first check from Google Adsense! $103.00.

Okay, yes, it took me many months to earn that, but hey, I enjoy blogging and would do it anyway - so, it's a good thing! (think Martha Stewart) :)

Anway, money is flowing in in dribs and drabs between blogging, my two jewelry shops, and today I just opened an Ebay store. Okay, I only have 2 items listed so far, but I figured I already have the products and the photos, so why not give it a try. Well see how it goes.

I also applied for a local juried Craft Show for the fall - and I got in! I'm so excited! The booth space was very expensive ($145!) but it is a very busy Fair and I think my new pendants will do well there (at least I hope so!). So, keeping fingers crossed!

I also just finished my first wedding jewelry order! I'm so excited that someone will actually be wearing my jewelry (4 bridesmaids,with matching earrings and necklaces) in a wedding. Such an honor!

Now I just need to get my act together TRACKING all the spending and earning in relations to all these projects!! (same old same old . . .)