Saturday, August 23, 2008

My New Financial Goals

I have spent the last few days analyzing the financial mistakes I have made over the last few months and coming up with ways to avoid making these mistakes again.

Here is a summary of:

My New Financial Goals

1.- become more aware of dangerous financial situations (i.e. being with sisters)
2.- plan ahead better (especially for next trip to Florida)
3.- start an exercise and diet routine (feeling better will decrease urge to spend)
4.- become better at budgeting
5.- start next year's budget now (and include this years unexpected expenses)
6.- re-take the Financial Peace University class (already signed up - yeay!)
7.- commit to focusing on finances at least once a day
8.- make debt payments at the beginning of each month


To keep these goals in the forefront of my mind, I am adding this list to the sidebar of my blog!