Sunday, June 3, 2007

Make Money With Fairy Tale Treasure?

You might want to check out another on line survey company called Fairy Tale Treasure (www.fairytaletreasure.com). You get $1 just for signing up and like Cash Crate they show a list of offers and surveys that you can do to earn money. I have not had much luck getting the offers to confirm. So far I have earned the $1 for signing up and all of the other offers I have completed over the past week and a half are still "pending". For this reason I am reluctant to suggest this company. However, I know several other people who are earning great money on this site. Apparently one of the tricks for doing these offers is to clear your computer's "cookies" after doing each offer. There are instructions for doing this on the website. I have tried and it still has not worked for me, but maybe you'll have better luck!