Monday, August 13, 2007

08/13/07 - Daily Progress Report

Today's Earnings: $66.90
Well, my ebay auctions will end in 3 hours. One item is up to $15 and the other has no bids. I was hoping to do better, but I guess there's a little time left. . .Things have not yet improved with Cash Crate (today's cash crate earnings: $ .38) So, all in all I'm feeling a bit discouraged.

[Update: Ebay - sold one item for $46 (yeay!) and the other for $20.50! I'm very happy now!]

MyLot earnings today: $ .02

Today's Expenses: $11.00
Hoping to keep today's expenses at zero! Need to go back over the past few days and figure out all the spending I did. I am having a hard time keeping track of everything. Seem to borrow from one category for spending in another and it is difficult to track. Just another problem related to going over budget!!

Woops! A friend called and we decided to meet for dinner ($11.00 - JR spending).