Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cash Crate & Associated Content

I haven't done much with either Cash Crate or Associated Content in a while, but I decided to check on these accounts today. To my surprise, I am still earning a small stream of income from these sites!






Cash Crate is an on line survey site. You sign up for free. Then you will see a list of offers and how much each one pays. You select only the offers you want to do. You can also do up to two daily surveys each day, with each one paying $ .80. You can earn a decent amount of money just by doing offers and daily surveys.

You can also earn money with Cash Crate through referrals. You will earn $3 for each referral (once they reach the $10 minimum payout). You will also earn 20% of the money your referral earns, and 10% of what their referrals earn! (This is how I am still earning a little cash from CC without having done any offers or surveys in a while.)

Cash Crate is a great way to earn extra money in your spare time. (I usually did offers while watching tv.). I highly recommend them. They pay you by check once each month so long as you've earned at least $10. If you are interested in learning more about Cash Crate and possibly signing up, please click here.

Below is a list of the money I have earned though Cash Crate:

Cash Crate Earnings
$51.47 June
$51.55 July
$80.14 Aug
$23.82 Sep
$11.36 Oct
$ 2.34 Nov (so far)



Join Associated Content


Associated Content is an on line site that calls itself "The People's Media Company". You can read articles on just about every topic. You can also sign up for free to be a "content producer". Basically, you write an article, submit it to them, and they offer you payment. Generally you get paid between $3 and $15 for each article they accept (with an average pay around $8 each). So, the more you write, the more you earn.

You can also earn money with AC from "Performance Bonuses". This is basically extra pay you earn based on the number of page views your articles receive. So, even though I haven't written anything for AC in a few months, I still receive regular payments from them based on the page views my articles are getting.

Another way to earn money from AC is from referrals (if they are still offering this). Basically if you referred someone to AC and they signed up to be a "content producer", after their first article got published, you would get a $3 referral bonus.

One of the best things about AC is that they pay you very quickly, typically every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with no minimum payout. They pay you through PayPal so you do need to have a PayPal account (which is free to get if you don't have one).

Below is a list of the money I have earned with AC. It's not a whole lot of money, but given that I haven't written very much for them, I think AC is one of my best and easiest income producers. And has the potential to earn a lot more, if only I would write a lot more! I highly recommend signing up. (If you would like to learn more about Associated Content and possibly sign up, please click here.)

I have earned a total of $137.79 writing for AC. This is for payment for about a dozen articles, as well as the performance bonuses and referral bonuses that I have received.

AC PERFORMANCE BONUSES
$ .22 May
$ .09 Jun
$2.25 Jul
$2.51 Aug
$3.06 Sep
$4.45 Oct
$2.31 Nov (so far)

AC REFERRAL BONUSES
4 referrals x $3 each = $12.00