Tuesday, June 12, 2007

06/12/07 - Daily Progress Report

Today I sold some scrap gold jewelry that my Mom was going to sell at the yard sale. It earned $45 for her. (She tried to give it to me but I wouldn't take it.)
I got my daughter a slice of pizza with a coupon for a free slice. We got it to go and brought drinks from home. (I waited to eat until we got home.) Total savings as compared to lunch for 2: $10
Bought a birthday gift for my daughter to give at an upcoming birthday party. Had a coupon for $10 off any purchase. So I paid only $5 for a $15 gift, and the gift wrapping is free at this store. Total Saved: $10
Bought a birthday gift for my niece with a $10 off purchase coupon. Total Saved: $10.
Bought a baby gift for my niece's son. Used a store credit I had toward the purchase. Total Saved: $6.
Mailed 2 items I sold on ebay. Shipping was less than my estimate. Earned: $7

Total Saved: $26
Total Earned: $7