Friday, June 22, 2007

06/22/07 - Daily Progress Report

After looking at my budget figures in depth yesterday, I realized that our actual starting debt was $44,000, not $42,000 - so if you noticed the change in the subtitle of the blog and the total amount paid to date, that is why! So, our current debt total is still currently $38,000. But turns out we have paid off $6,000 of $44,000 not $4,000 of $42,000. Hope I didn't confuse you!

Submitted another article to Associated Content today. Now waiting for payment offers for 3 articles.

Did a few more surveys at Cash Crate. Only one confirmed so far - for $1.

Tried to sign up for a mystery shopping assignment with National Shopping Service, but I had done this shop within the last 3 months so they said I needed to wait to repeat it.

Signed up to be an Amazon Affiliate.

Total Saved: $0
Total Earned: $1 (whoo-hoo! lol)