Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Never Heard of Dave Ramsey? - Start Here

If you've never heard of Dave Ramsey, I suggest you start by listening to his daily radio show. You can streamline the show from your computer and listen while you surf the net or do the dishes. Go to www.daveramsey.com and click on The Dave Ramsey Show. You can listen live from 2pm - 5pm or you can listen to the archives, which contain the last two weeks of Dave's radio show. On the show, Dave takes questions from callers. He has very practical advice. I have learned so much by listening to him! Callers also call in to scream "I'm debt free!!!!!" It is very motivating to hear how other people have been able to pay off large amounts of debt in short amounts of time by being "gazelle intense", as Dave would say. I can't wait till I can call in and do my own scream!!