Friday, September 28, 2007

09/28/07 - Daily Progress Report

Only 2 days left in the month and my earnings are still under $600.00 so far. Doesn't look like I will make my $1,000.00 goal this month.

I did sign up for several Craft Fairs and have worked a little on my jewelry website and jewelry brochure (but still have a lot more to do!). So, I do feel confident that my jewelry income at least will go up (considering that it's at 0 for this month!).

I did write 2 articles for Associated Content last night. Only one was accepted and only with an offer of $ 3.97 (which I accepted).

The best news of the day, though, is I finally figured out how to fix the problems I have been having with the cookies on my computer. This will mean that I can get back into completing offers for Cash Crate, so that will definitely help my income!

Today's Earnings: $4.05
Associated Content: $ 3.97
Ad Revenue: $ .08