Thursday, March 27, 2008

21 Day Spending Freeze Update

Okay. As most of you know I have been participating in the "Forget The Jonses" Project through the MommySavers forum.

Today is Day 18. Things have been going pretty well - but not perfect. Here is a list of the "cheats" that I can remember:

Last Thursday - $24 for pizza when daughter had a friend over for a sleepover
Last Week - $3 to daughter to go to store with friends
Last Week - $3 to daughter to go to store with friends again

Total of Unnecessary Spending - $30

This has been really difficult. There have been so many times that I wanted to stop for lunch or for a coffee. It really got me thinking about how much unnecessary money I do typically spend.

It really does seem to be a lot easier to NOT spend money if you stay at home.

3 days left . . .