Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello!

We just got back from a trip to Banff Canada. It was lovely. It was a reward trip for my husband's company. If you surpassed your yearly sales goal you got to go with your spouse. It was a very nice 5 day trip. We got lots of gifts and nice meals and even got to spend an entire day at the Spa complete with massage! I felt sooo spoiled!

Then I got a phone call from my sister. (She was nice enough to come stay with my kids.) My 9 year old daughter had a mosquito bite that got infected. They had to bring her to the emergency room because it was Saturday afternoon and the doctor's office was closed. They ended up having to put her on iv antibiotics and even considered keeping her over night! I was so stressed out I just wanted to come home. Luckily they ended up not keeping her overnight, but we wanted to come home. We tried to get a flight on Sunday but it would have been an extra $1,900. As much as we didn't want to we stayed and came back on Monday as planned. I was so happy to be home! My daughter is doing well and the infection is healing.

I'm so happy to be back home with my kids!