Friday, July 18, 2008

June 2008 Extra Earnings

Since my July earnings are not actually as much as I thought they were (so far), I decided to dig up my last month's earnings to see if I did any better. Here's what I came up with:

JUNE 2008
Blog Ads: $5.44
Jewelry Sales: $454.50
Associated Content: $5.09
Church Nursery: $112.00
Babysitting: $80.00
Savings Interest: $14.78

Total: $671.81

While I still fell short of my $1,000 monthly extra earnings goal, my jewelry sales were really good for June!

Like all things in life, I need to strive for more balance. Lately I have been focusing almost all of my energy on my new jewelry business. While this is fun and a good source of income, I can't forget about everything else. And by that I mean focusing more on: other income sources, housework (really falling behind), spending time with the kids and hubby, shopping sales, clipping coupons, selling stuff on ebay/garage sale, and tracking both our spending and earning!