Tuesday, July 31, 2007

07/31/07 - Daily Progress Report

Whoooo-hoooo!! I did it!!

Today's Cash Crate earnings: $6.98.

Also got an offer of $8.01 for the last article I submitted to Associated Content.

Earned $44 from my ebay auction that ended today.

So, I just added it all up and it turns out - I made it!! I earned $1,007.29 this month putting me just over my goal of at least $1,000 a month. I am very happy. It was a little close this month and I wasn't sure I was going to make it. But I did!!

If I can keep this up we will really be able to have a large snowball to pay off our debts faster. This is going to help our financial situation a lot. We only have 8 years until our oldest daughter will go to college and we need to get focused on that as soon as possible!

Starting tomorrow I will be posting my budget and my daily spending. This will be a challenge for me but should help make the most of our earnings by making sure we stick to our budget. :)

Thanks for everyone's encouragement this month!

Total Saved: $0
Total Earned: $58.99