Thursday, July 26, 2007

07/26/07 - Daily Progress Report

Well, I got a few bids on one of my ebay items. Currently up to $12. I won't count the earnings until the auction ends tomorrow. But I'm happy.

I am still considering the American Express Business Card. Five Cent Nickel had contacted me and insisted that you do get the $250 in gift cards, so I may call again tomorrow and find out for sure. I'm feeling the pressure to reach $1,000 this month!

I should be writing more for Associated Content. I'm still waiting for an offer on my last article and for some reason I find it hard to write the next article until I get an offer on the first one. Makes no sense. I'd like to say I'll write several articles over the next few days, but in reality it is unlikely. Two of my sisters from out of state are coming to visit this weekend and will be staying with me. So, I'm sure it will be a busy few days.

My one bird in the hand is I do have several returns I need to do. If I can get them done this weekend, that will be a little more (maybe a lot) "earnings" for this month.

Today's Cash Crate earnings: $ .72.

Total Saved: $0
Total Earned: $.72