Thursday, July 26, 2007

Anyone Interested In Joining Cash Crate?

Cash Crate is a great site I use to earn extra money on line. I need only three more referrals to bump my earnings up to the next level, so I thought I would put out this plea to see if there is anyone who might be on the fence and if I could convince them to give it a try.

At Cash Crate you sign up for free and take surveys to earn money. Once you join you see a list of different offers available for you and it shows how much you will earn for each offer. Many of them are just a series of ads offering you different products and services. You just click on "no, thank you" and you will earn the money for completing the offer.

There is also a Daily Survey that pays $ .80 and you can only take one of these surveys per day.

Lastly, you can also earn money by referring new members to Cash Crate. You will earn $3 for each active referral and also earn 20% of what your referrals earn and 10% of what their referrals earn. (I know, sounds like a MLM, but it's not because there is nothing for you to purchase.)

Basically, companies pay Cash Crate to have their members be exposed to their products and services, clearly hoping their ads will entice you to become a customer of their (but we know better!). So, Cash Crate passes along some of this advertising money to you. The way I look at it, we get exposed to ads all day long. This way we get to choose when and where we will be exposed, and we get paid for it.

I have averaged $50 a month earnings from Cash Crate over the past couple of months.

Please consider signing up for Cash Crate through my referral link and maybe we can both get a little closer to being debt free!