Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Had A Bad Day . . .

Okay, it's really been a bad week. My computer crashed (a virus I guess) and our lawn mower/tractor died. Talk about a Murphy visit!

Well, the good news is that I guess the computer will be okay and a friend was able to recover about 80% of our data. We will probably give the friend a $100 gift certificate for helping us out (it was a lot of work) - ouch!

The lawn mower/tractor is a quite a bit worse. I guess the motor is completely dead and a new one will cost about the same as a new mower/tractor. So, looks like we will probably be getting a new mower/tractor (one acre of lawn to mow) - this will probably set us back about $1,000 - double ouch!

Anyway, I will hopefully have my computer back by the end of the week and will be able to post more regularly again!