1. I met my husband in high school. We dated for six years and got married when we were 23, and we'll celebrate our 17th anniversary this year.
2. I spent my Junior year of college in Paris. It was a great experience but I missed by boyfriend (now husband) a lot. He came to visit twice. And we wrote to each other every single day. (This was before e-mail!)
3. I was President of our local MOMS Club for two years and then was the State Coordinator for the International MOMS Club. I found this group to be a great support to me when I first quit my career to be a stay-at-home Mom (best decision I ever made!).
4. I am terribly out of shape now but used to be on the track team in high school. I would run 7 miles a day. (Seems like a long time ago!)
5. I enjoy learning foreign languages. I am fluent in French and Spanish. I have studied American Sign Language. I would love to learn more.
6. I love to play my Kenny G cd's at home and relax by the fire. (My husband usually enters the room and tells me "the doctor will see you now" with a laugh! He prefers classic rock.)
7. I love to watch Law and Order. I've probably seen every episode which is quite a feat given that it is on just about 24 hours a day!
Sharon at Paid It Down And Moving Forward
Nine Circles at Nine Circles of Debt
Jackie at Our Debt Free Mission
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.
3. Tag up to 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.